Design Consultations: 7 Reasons to Schedule a Design Consultation Before Your Renovation
As you know, renovating your apartment is a big decision—or, truthfully, it’s many big decisions. And most of our clients struggle to come up with answers about schedule, scope and budget well before reaching out to us for help. However, one of the reasons we developed our popular in-home consultations was to help you before you make these decisions—possibly even before you decide to renovate at all.
Instead of losing sleep, consider these 7 reasons to schedule a design consultation right now:
1. You will have a chance to gain from our experience and avoid common mistakes. Renovating is a lot of work; do it right the first time. Remember: we do this every day, week in and week out.
2. You will learn how to optimize your space, making use of every square foot.
3. You will understand what adds resale value to your property—and what doesn’t.
4. You get help solving design problems right there in your home. Wonder how to increase storage or how to reduce waste and be more environmentally friendly? Know something is wrong but can’t say what it is? Let an expert tell you.
5. You will learn how to make the best use of your budget and how to save money.
6. You will get tips and tricks to making the renovation process simple, painless and straightforward.
7. You will have an opportunity to ask whatever questions you want: “What permits do I need?” “Will I need to get new furniture?” “Do I have to move out or can I stay during the renovation?” “How long will this take?” “What do I need to do first…?”
Even if your plans for change are well in the future, why not rest easier now? Talk to us about your renovation and get some solid answers. After all, we’re here to help make the whole process easier—right from the start. So, next time you are lying awake struggling with questions…decide just one thing: schedule a consultation today.